Saturday, August 3, 2013

BOC Week 2: About Me

ABOUT ME
I’d like to think of myself as a very giving and free minded person.  I don’t believe that fashion is just clothes, and accessories. I believe that it’s more, people express what they are feeling through their clothes. When you see a person that has confidence part of it is because of what they are wearing, they feel confident in what they chose to wear. One outfit can change a person completely. I think that is worth letting people know. I want to show the world that fashion is more than just clothes plus it’s my job as a person in the fashion industry to make people believe that clothes is your best friend when it comes to confidence.  I want to be successful in the fashion industry life not a lot of people get the opportunity and I’m not taking my opportunity for granted. As long as I’m determined and motivated I know I can do it, I’m not going to need a deadline to keep me on track.  I rather not dream about my goals I rather live every one of them.  I can say that I’m a very positive person, thinking about negatively brings people down and I rather not think that way I rather be high spirited and more positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment